One Product. One Time.
This could be the one that changes your entire makeup game.
Here's what you get:
Game Changer is a one-time, one-product styling service. What exactly does that mean? Here's how it works:
- You let me know what kind of product you're looking for, and what budget you're working with.
Maybe you need a coral blush but don't know what will work for your skin tone. Maybe every concealer that you've ever tried has worn off by the end of the day. That's where I come in.
- I do some detailed digging, using the know-how I've accumulated over years of testing and trialing, to find you the perfect product.
- That full-size product gets sent right to your door. Easy peasy!
Personal Beauty Stylist charges a flat styling fee depending on your budget. That way, your styling fee won't ever outweigh the cost of your product. Here's how it breaks down:
- For a budget of $10 - $25, the styling fee is $5.
- For a budget of $26 - $50, the styling fee is $10.
- For a budget of $51 - $100, the styling fee is $15.
- For a budget of $100 - $150, the styling fee is $20.
- For a budget of $200+, the styling fee is $25.
One thing to note: these prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs may vary depending on the retailer that your product is purchased from. These fees will be included in your invoice.